Prof JBH, aka, Dr Joel Hunter, was interviewed by Mr Kenneth Rotter of the fantasy podcast Dumbbells & Dragons this month.
The topics they discuss on the show include:
- how Prof JBH got interested in reading the Hogwarts saga
- the books vs the movies
- The Lord of the Rings and the importance of Sam Gamgee
- homebrewing, choral singing, and Coachella
- the superpower he would like to have
- working out
- his favorite character in Harry Potter (can you guess?)
- the portrayal of Snape by Alan Rickman
- the upcoming Leviosa conference
- Ravenclaw Reader
- parting advice for D&D listeners
Enjoy, and do support D&D by subscribing on iTunes and giving them a review! Roll a D6, gang.